The art of meaningful conversation is poetry from the soul. So come, pull up a chair and sit by the roaring fire and chat with me.
Here are the rules:
1. Answer the questions you receive (straight, funny, absurd, up to you)
2. Create three questions of your own for those that you tag to answer
3. Tag three people
I have been asked the following:
1. If you were given $1,000,000.00 what would you do with it?
I’m one that is first and foremost practical, I would set aside for mine and my husband’s future and invest smartly. I would help my family where I can, donate to a good cause, and take time to do some traveling.
2. If you were given an all expense paid trip for 30 days to anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
Who says I have to choose just one location (it definitely wasn’t mentioned here). I would take a tour of Europe and Asia to start with and I would want to make sure to visit locations that would open up new information for my ancestry research.
3. Living or deceased who would you like to sit and have a long discussion with and why?
My dad. There’s so much I want to tell him and share with him. In my heart of hearts I know he’s one of my many angels looking out for me. I believe he’s proud of the woman I’ve become.
My Questions: Let’s kick off the countdown to Christmas…
- What’s your favorite Christmas movie?
- What’s your favorite Christmas tradition?
- What was your most memorable Christmas and why?
My Conversationalists of Choice:
Winnie from Musings
Sa from Culture Shocks
H@rdip from Marvellous Pages
Have fun I thought with the Christmas season rolling in, it would be fun to have a Christmas themed Q&A! Let the conversations begin! Happy Wednesday!