I was nominated for the “Mystery Blogger Award” by eMagine, who’s writing is full of passion and heartfelt emotion and has the ability to move and captivate the reader. I highly recommend stopping by!
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award created for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 – 12 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Create 5 questions of your choice for your nominees
Three Things About Myself:
- I originally started blogging as a way to create a space where individuals can come together and share all their creative passions and inspire each other. I was not sure what this would look like as I began my blogging journey.
- Throughout the process, I’ve learned a lot about myself as an artist/writer and connected with my own voice and what lights me up.
- I’ve found a wonderful family here in the blogging community and feel completely blessed and loved by all those that have come into my life and look forward to continuing this journey and expanding this family that’s so full of love, that encourages, inspires, and supports each other.
- I’m writing a romance novel that I hope to submit to hallmark.
- I live in the sunshine state but was born and raised in upstate NY.
- I hope to one day be a full-time artist/writer.
What is your favorite movie? This is a loaded question, as I don’t truly have a favorite…I love too many movies to have just one favorite. However, this time of year I love my Hallmark Romance Count Down to Christmas movies.
If you could visit one place in the world, what would it be? I have a rich I Irish heritage and would love to visit and explore Ireland.
If you could travel to any time period/moment – past or future – what would it be? I would definitely say the Renaissance period would be quite the adventure. I wouldn’t want to permanently stay there, but I think it would be a delight to meet some of my favorite authors and artists from that time period.
What would you invent to change the world for the better?
This is a tough question, maybe some sort of “eye-opening” goggles or glasses that would open everyone’s hearts to move beyond judgment and prejudice so that would help everyone in the world open their hearts and be kind to themselves and others. That everyone would realize that the world is not about possessions and money but living to the fullest building relationships and connections with others.
What movie or book character – from your favorite movie or book – are you most like? There are many I’ve completely connected with and related to… My first two that come to mind are Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter who is an artsy free spirit who owns her unique perspective of the world and Supergirl who loves to write as well as has a good heart and seeks help others and bring happiness to the world.
- If you had to sum yourself up in 3-5 words, how would you describe yourself?
- If you could make one rule that everyone in the world had to follow what would it be and why?
- What’s a book that you’ve read or a movie that you’ve watched that had a big impact on you and why?
- What’s an adventure that you haven’t done yet, but would love to have and why?
- If you were to enter a parallel universe where everything is the opposite what would that look like to you?
My Nominees: If you’re able to participate I appreciate it, if not that’s okay too!
- Richa from iScriblr
- Winnie from Musings
- Tom from Slumdog Soldier
- Anjali from Positive Side of the Coin
- Apple from Currently Apple
- Sa from Culture Shock
- Anyone who feels inspired to participate!