I want to thank Apple for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award, please check out her blog as she is a ray of sunshine with a warm heart. Her blog is very uplifting and a wonderful place to find inspiration and encouragement in each of her blog posts. I’m honored to once again be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award as it an emblem of spreading light and love into the world.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide, a link back to their blogging sites.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
1. What is your favorite pet?
I’m an animal lover in general so this is a tough question in that regard, but because of my allergies I will say my choice would be doggies. I don’t currently have any pets living in my small apartment. Eventually, I will have a few fur baby doggies.
2. What is your birthstone?
My birthstone is sapphire, which is a truly beautiful stone and it’s also my favorite color (blue). It’s the birthstone for those born in September. Its name comes from the Latin word “sahirus” and the Greek word “sapheiros” meaning blue. It’s associated with the planet Saturn.
3. What is your dream job?
In all honesty, I’d love to be a full-time freelance writer/artist or maybe even blogger. I love to write and draw. It’s at the core my heart and soul and how I express myself as an individual. I love creating art and writing creatively to bring happiness, light, and hope to others.
4. Who is your favorite person and why?
There are many people that I’m close to in my life. I would have to say, my parents and my hubby. I’m blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life, including here in the blogosphere.
5. Who is your favorite author?
Oh, this is a tricky one, there are so many wonderful authors that have influenced my life. I’m going to say a few of my all time favorites are Jane Austen, Lucy Maud Montgomery, and of course J.K. Rowling.
6. What is your favorite quote?
“Creativity is intelligence having fun.” -Albert Einstein
7. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
Creativity and imagination, I couldn’t choose just one. After all, where the one goes, so does the other.
8. What is your greatest fear?
I worry that I won’t have enough time with loved ones before life takes its natural course. Living so far away from my family has definitely had a toll on this feeling. I do my best to enjoy the time with them that I can and make lots of wonderful memories.
9. What is the bravest thing you ever did?
The hardest thing is sharing your story with others out of fear of what others will think of you or that they won’t believe you. Much like Alyssa Milano and Christine Blasey Ford, I shared my story because I wanted to help other survivors know that they’re not alone. Sometimes in my messages of hope, there’s an element of darkness, it’s a remind even in the shadows or darkness that will always try to consume us, there’s always hope and light, and love to fill us.
10. What is the silliest thing you did for love?
I can’t really think of anything that I’ve done as silly terms of love. I’ve always been more of the thoughtful, sweet, endearing side love as its something I feel that I take seriously. Now, I’ve done many other silly things in my life unrelated to romance. I do silly things all the time just to be fun and lighthearted.
11. If you have just one wish for yourself what would it be?
To do the things my heart desires without worry of things holding me back. To truly feel free and uninhibited to turn all my dreams into a reality.
My Nominees Are:
- I’m going to break the rules a little, there are so many wonderful rays of sunshine that my list would feel forever incomplete if I try to make one, so I urge you to shine your light if you so desire. Hence I nominate any of you lovely rays of sunshine to participate if your heart so desires.
Here are My Questions:
1. What’s your favorite activity to do on a rainy day?
2. What’s an event in your life that would you would describe as a defining moment of who you are and what you want to share with the world?
3. What is a soothing smell for you that fills you with a sense of warmth, like a sunshine balm for your soul?
4. Some people describe life as a game that we’re all playing. If you were a writer for this game and set the rules, what one rule would you write and define as most important?
5. What’s a small gesture from a stranger that’s had a memorable impact on you?
6. What’s the best and worst advice you’ve ever received?
7. What’s something in your life that makes you feel truly alive and happy?
8. If you could make a one-minute phone call to yourself, past, present or future, when would you call and what would you say?
9. What animal would you describe as your spirit animal and why?
10. What do you currently consider the “holy grail” in this chapter of your life?
11. What do you wish you could tell yourself 10 years ago? What do you think you’ll want to tell your current self 10 years from now?