Goodmorning all you lovely rays of sunshine!
I want to thank Pam from Sunsets Sunrise, for nominating me for the Liebster Award as I’m truly honored and grateful. Pam is a wonderful and talented writing and blogger. Her passion and warmth shine brightly in all that she shares here in the blogging community, please check out her blog as it is truly inspiring.
THE OFFICIAL RULES: LIEBSTER AWARD
If you are nominated for The Liebster Award and you accept it, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or “gadget.”
- Answer all 11 Questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1,000 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List the rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you have to inform the blogs that you nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
1) Why did you start blogging?
I originally started blogging as a place to inspire and connect with others through my art. However, I’ve found more here in the blogging community than I could have ever of asked for. I’ve reconnected with my passion for writing and poetry, I’m working on a novel, and I’ve found my voice, that I thought had long ago forsaken me when I turned my back on my writing, only to find it came flooding back to light me up, calling me to share my heart with the world.
2) What is your favorite thing to do on a weekend?
For me, it’s connecting here on the blog through my writing and art. I’ve found solace in combining my two passions of drawing and writing and learned that they don’t have to be independent of each other, but rather the two compliment each other and help me feel truly fulfilled.
3) Beach or mountains which would you prefer.
Mountains, I love the beach too, but there’s something about the beauty and freedom of the mountains that calls to my soul.
4) Do you play any type of sports game?
I did a few growing up, now the closest I come is my yoga.
5) What’s is your favorite food/dish you like to eat?
Something that I find soothing no matter the time of day is a warm piece of bread with melty peanut butter (so essentially peanut butter toast) with a cup of tea.
6) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Explain why.
Ireland, part of my rich heritage is Irish and I’ve always wanted to go there growing up.
7) Is there a quote, saying, or poem that you are most fond of?
“Creativity is intelligence having fun.” –Albert Einstein
8) Why that quote, saying or poem?
I had to choose just one, Albert Einstein is a profound mentor in my life who recognized the importance of imagination and creativity over pure logic and formal education. He recognized that imagination is the key to learning and creating new ideas.
9) What advice would you give your younger self?
Be gentle with yourself, be proud of who you are, and don’t feel like you have to please everyone because you’re enough just as you are.
10) What advice would you give your future self?
Keep moving forward doing the things that light you up, embrace your inner sparkle, and let it shine outwardly that you may shine brightly helping others to see their own worth and inner beauty.
- Punam from Paeansunpluggedblog
- H@rdip from Marvelous Pages
- Joseph from Iskarius
- Moonlight from Themoonlightreverie
- Rachel from The Buttercup Lamb
- Why did you start blogging?
- What are 3 small things that make your day brighter and why?
- What’s your favorite genre of books or movies and why?
- What would your ideal weekend look like?
- What’s the most interesting place you’ve ever been and why?
- What kind of art do you enjoy most and why?
- What movie or book title best describes your life?
- What’s something you’ve always wanted to do, but haven’t done yet?
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received and why?
- If you were to write a book what would it be about?
Thank you again, Pam, for this wonderful honor!