Five Benefits of Gratitude
- Improves Sleep
- Improves Mood
- Improves Self-Esteem
- Improves Self-Awareness
- Improvers Eenergy Levels
A few easy ways to bring more gratitude into your life is to make a list (like this one) of the things in your life that your greatful for, practice using mantras, meditation, increasing your endourphins through moving your body, and through random acts of kindness.
I was tagged by my wonderful friend Winnie from Musings to share in this super awesome tag called ‘13 Reasons Why’. Please take a moment to check out her blog as she has such a wonderful heart and I know you’ll be grateful that you took the time to stop by. I gratefully accepted Winnie’s tag on the 13 reasons why I’m grateful because it’s a topic near and dear to my heart. I have personally found by taking a few minutes each day to reflect on just a few little things that I’m grateful for, I’ve improved my outlook on life and in return it helps me share that outlook with others.
Ready, Set, Here We Go!
Love has allowed me to open my heart to my family and friends. It’s helped me connect with people here on my blog and the WordPress community. It’s opened so many doors to new opportunities, ideas, and experiences that without love, would not exist in my life.
2. Creativity has enabled me to share my art and writing with friends and family, with others around through social media and here in the blogging community. It inspires me and in return, I’m able to help inspire others.
3. Faith- My faith has helped give me strength and courage through so many trials and tribulations. It’s helped me find light and peace in the darkest of times.
4-5. Friends & Family- To me, these two go hand in hand because I have many friends that I consider family (or an extended family). With the truest of friends, you’re able to pick up where you last left off, regardless of years, distance, and experiences. That to me is family. There are times with friendships and family relationships that yes experiences and years change us, but if the bond and connection are deep enough and full of love you’re able to pull through the distance, the years, and the experiences to help renew the relation and grow it stronger.
6. Challenges- The challenges that life has provided me has helped me grow as an individual and use those experiences to help, support, encourage, and strengthen others.
The lotus is a prime example of the magic and wonder of nature. It teaches us that the darkness and challenges we face are part of our journey to blooming into a beautiful flower.
Books are wonderful outlets for knoweldge and adventure, you can take them with you everywhere. They’re magical portals to take you wherever you want to go.
9. Science – New inventions are happening everyday, it’s another form of creativity and playing with one’s imagination. What’s not to love?! 😉
10. History- History allows connects us to our ancestors and leads to the path we’re on, it takes on adventures through spans of time, it’s learning from yesterday’s mistakes to make way for reaching tomorrows dreams. It’s simply diverse and a great source of knowledge, adventure, and possibilities.
11. Technology- Yes, I definitely realize the downside of technology. However, technology has improved the way in which we communicate, learn, tools for helping individuals with various disablities, advancements in science and medicine. For me personally it enables me to share my creative pursuits and bring a little laughter, light, and inspiration into the lives of others. It helps me stay in touch with my friends and family members who live on the other side of the country. It’s helped me connect and engage with others here in the blogging community. For me I believe technology is not our enemey, it’s how other’s decide to use the technology that can be good or bad.
12. Drawing and Writing- I know I already said creativity, but these are my two main creative pursuits. They are an exntions of myself, for which I am utterly grateful. They are something that truly makes me feel good about who I am and the way I interact with the world around me.
13. Health & Wellness- For me this is a lifestyle from what I eat, how I exercise, practice self-care, to my interactions with others. It’s practicing health and wellness from the inside out. It’s how I take care of my mind, body, and soul, to nuture myself and the world I live in.
Just to make sure it’s said, I’m truly thankful for all my readers and friends that I’ve made here in the blogging community! 🙂 Thank you for being your fabulous and wonderful selves that’s given me a family of bloggers and creatives to share and create with.
A) Mention the person who nominated you.
B) List 13 things for which you’re grateful.
C) Tag a few Bloggers (or invite anyone who wants to participate).
D) Display the picture at the top of the page.
I tag – Anyone who wants to share things that light them up and make them come to life, all the big or little things that they feel grateful for! Come join in and share your happy! 🙂
I’d love to know what you’re grateful for, drop me a note in the comments! 🙂